Health & Safety
As your health and safety is our priority, and in compliance with the New York State COVID-19 regulations for our industry, we are taking the necessary precautions to support your well-being.
In-salon Experience Requirements
• Decreased capacity meaning fewer clients and staff in the salon at a time to maintain
• Staggered schedules and staff.
• The staff will be regularly checked for symptoms.
• Extra time will be added to all services to sanitize and disinfect tools and stations.
• A high-grade UV sterilizer used for tool cleaning.
• Frequent and diligent cleaning and disinfection.
• Appointment only for now
• No cancellation fees unless no show.
• Online booking with prepayment option.
• Touchless payment
• A $5 increase to each service offset the new minimized operational capacity and additional time.
• Masks are required at all times and will be provided, earloop style is a must for services.
• No beverages or magazines to avoid potential contamination.
• Drastically limited waiting area seats, come at the time of your appointment.
• No guests or pets allowed, no exceptions.
• No guests with any symptoms will be serviced.
• Limit personal belongings.
• None or limited blow-drying for the first period of reopening.